Walmart Deal: Angel Soft Facial Tissue 67 Cents Per Box

Here's an awesome Walmart deal for anyone who is already dealing with springtime allergies -- or a late-winter cold like I got last week!

There's a new Angel Soft coupon available on Coupons.com today for 50 cents off any box of facial tissue.

Take yours to Walmart for this great deal:

  • Angel Soft facial tissue -- priced as low as $1.17 per box.
  • Use this 50 cents off coupon (sort by Household and it should pop right up.)
  • Your new price drops to just 67 cents!
I recently went through almost my entire stockpile of facial tissue after my family passed a cold around, so I will be snagging this deal for sure.


Want more freebies and deals? Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments