Macy's VIP Coupon: Save 20% Off Apparel Through March 17


Macy's coupons March 2013
Here's a brand-new Macy's coupon just in time for your spring break shopping plans!

You can score 20% off regular-priced, sale, and even clearance apparel for men, women, and children, and 10% off other select departments as well.

The coupon is good either in stores or online through Sunday, March 17, 2013.

I do very, very well at Macy's when I can stack coupons on top of sale and clearance pricing -- I am talking women's sweaters for $5 and under, and sometimes kids' clothes in the $2 to $3 range.

If you don't want to bother printing the coupon, just text CPN to 62297 to get it sent directly to your smartphone.

Print your Macy's VIP coupon here.

Check out more mall coupons here.

Want more freebies and deals? Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments