La Bella Baskets Deal: 20% Off Gift Baskets

We're heading into a busy gift-buying season -- Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Graduation are all coming up in the next few months, plus any birthdays, weddings, or baby showers you might have on your calendar.

So it makes sense to start looking for discounts on high-quality gift ideas now!  

Luckily, my friend Kelly Oyler has a La Bella Baskets website, and she's offering an exclusive 20% off discount good on any gift basket for Spend Less, Shop More readers!

Here's what Kelly has to say about La Bella Baskets:


Let me introduce myself. My name is Kelly and I have an amazing home based job as a Gift Basket & Flower Consultant.  
We all know times are tough and that is why I chose to take the initial plunge with La Bella Baskets. I wanted to increase my income yet have the luxury of staying at home while doing so.
 I have chosen a few baskets that are shipped FREE of charge, chose some Cookie Bouquets to give you an idea as well as a few Gift Baskets to show off. 
All 5 piece Cookie Bouquets sell for $39.99 and YOU can personalize the middle cookie, FREE of charge! 
 Any Gift Basket that isn't already personalized with a bow can be done FREE as well (baskets with bow are FREE to personalize). 
My Gift Baskets range in price depending on style and size. We also carry fresh, fragrant Flowers. Please stop by my website today or feel free to email me.

 As an added incentive I am going to offer a 20% discount to all new customers off any item.  Just email me to get your discount!
In addition, if you are interested in signing up to become a Gift Basket Consultant like me, you can do so directly on my web site. I promise you will love what you do and enjoy doing it! 
 Thank you, 
Kelly of La Bella Baskets

Take a look around Kelly's website and see what you can find!  I'm thinking one of my friends who loves spicy food might get that 'Spicy, Spicier, Spiciest' gift basket at the top for her birthday.

 Want more freebies and deals? Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. This seems like a great idea... Especially for surprising that special someone with a gift that is not so run-of-the-mill!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment