CVS Deal: $22 Worth Of Easter Freebies Beginning March 17

If you haven't finished -- or started -- your Easter shopping yet, I have several terrific deals coming up at CVS that you will want to take advantage of.

In fact, with the right mix of coupons, you'll be able to score a whopping $22 worth of Easter freebies beginning Sunday, March 17!

Here's all the info you need to get ready:

First things first -- the magic coupon machine at CVS is currently spitting out store coupons for $3 off any 2 bags of Whoppers Robin Eggs.  

You can print one per day, and you'll need three of them for the following deal:

  • Whoppers Robin Eggs -- on sale for $2 per bag March 17 - 23, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you buy $15 worth of assorted Easter candy.
  • Buy 7 bags of Whoppers Robin Eggs, plus a 99 cent bag of CVS Gold Emblem jelly beans.  This pre-coupon price of $14.99 will be enough to trigger the $5 in Extra Bucks.
  • Now, use three $3 off 2 store coupons, and stack them with two of the $2 off 3 Hershey's coupon arriving in the 3/17 Smartsource insert (Whoppers is a Hershey's brand.)  That will take a combined $13 off your total.
  • You'll pay $1.99 out of pocket for all 8 bags of candy, then receive your $5 back in Extra Bucks.  So you will wind up actually getting paid $3.02 to buy everything!
So that's $15 worth of freebies right there...but wait, there's more!

If you look at the CVS ad scan up on i heart cvs right now, you'll notice on page 4 that stores will be giving away a free gift with any purchase of Easter candy while supplies last.  The gift contains assorted Easter candy and toys, and is valued at $5.

So suddenly, we're at $20 worth of freebies!

Plus, on page 5 of the ad scan, I also see this following deal:
  • PAAS Easter Egg decorating kit -- on sale for $1.99, with $1.99 back in Extra Bucks.  Limit 1 per Extra Care card.
That takes us to the complete $22 in Easter freebies!

I always tell people that CVS is hands-down my favorite store to shop, and this is a perfect example of why I love to coupon here.  Guess where I will be on Sunday morning?

Click here to see all the current CVS freebies and deals.

Want more freebies and deals? Go back to the front page, follow me on Twitter, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. I don't know where I am misunderstanding, but....

    7x$2 for whoppers = $14 + 1x$0.99 for jelly beans = $14.99

    3x$3off2 = $9
    2x$2off3 = $4

    $9+$4=$13

    $14.99-$13=$1.99

    ????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for double-checking my math -- and you are correct! We will actually pay just $1.99 out of pocket, and then will receive our $5 back in Extra Bucks.

      So this deal is actually a money-maker! Wahoo!

      Delete
  2. How are we going to get 3 of the instore coupons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey, the in store coupons are printing daily this week -- I have already received them twice. So you need to make a point of swinging by your local store and scanning your card a couple times over the next few days!

      Delete
  3. get paid to buy 9 bags

    9 x 2.00= 18.00
    4 x $3/2= -12.00
    3 x $2/3= -6.00

    pay 0 get back $5 ecb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the store today but I didn't get the coupon you described. I got 5 other coupons but not that one. Do they do different coupons at different stores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was under the impression that this coupon was going out to everyone -- I have already gotten it three times. Which coupons did you receive?

      Delete
  5. Just letting you know at my store the third CVS $3 off 2 coupon bounced. The register says it is over the limit of that coupon allowed to be used for one transaction. Since you can still get the ECB doing the deal in two transactions, that's what we did, and it worked out just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already collected the instore coupons that I needed as I knew this deal was coming up but we did not get the Hersheys coupon in my area so I was dissapointed. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment