Target Deal: Market Pantry Lunch Meat $1.50 Each

How does saving 50% off on lunch meat sound right now?  That's what I found at my local Target store this afternoon.

I ran in to snag the DiGiorno deal, and saw that assorted varieties of Market Pantry lunch meat were on price cut for $2 per 9oz package.

So here's how the deal worked out:




  • Market Pantry lunch meat -- assorted varieties on sale for $2, down from $3 each.
  • Buy two and use this $1 off 2 coupon.
  • Your price drops to $1.50 per 9oz pack -- which is 50% off the regular price!
I snagged the last two packs of reduced-sodium turkey breast my store had, but I will be checking other stores in town this week to try and stockpile more.

Hopefully we will spot this deal in other stores too!


Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments