Target Deal: Chicken Of The Sea 13 Cents Each

If you're headed out to Target this week, keep an eye out for a temporary price cut on Chicken of the Sea products.

I spotted the single-size packets of pink salmon at my local store for just 63 cents, down from 99 cents each.

And there's a 50 cents off printable coupon available  -- which means we get a heckuva stockpile deal:

  • Chicken of the Sea pink salmon -- on price cut for 63 cents per pack.
  • Use this 50 cents off coupon and get yours for just 13 cents!
The price cut is supposed to last through February 9, but I would imagine this will start selling out as more people hear about the deal, so I wouldn't wait around if you'll use this.


Want more freebies and deals?  Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments