New Ibotta Coupons January 2013: Save On Classico Pasta Sauce & More

There are a few new Ibotta offers available this morning -- including Classico pasta, Emergen-C supplements, and more!

Remember that Ibotta is a reimbursement program, so you can stack store and/or manufacturer coupons with these offers for additional savings.

 
New Ibotta coupons January 2013

If you don't see these offers on your Ibotta app, try thumbing down offers you aren't going to use -- that prompts the app to refresh your offers with new deals.


Want more freebies and deals? Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. I love ibotta! The only issue I've ever had with them is that the HEB receipts don't like to say your exact total. Ibotta always has an issue with these receipts. I've tried the commissary receipts with no issues though, and I get some awesome great deals when I combine my manufacturers coupons and ibotta! Its excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment