CVS Deal: Free Kellogg's Cereal While Supplies Last

Who feels like adding some totally free boxes of cereal to their pantry stockpile?  You can do just that at CVS while supplies last over the next couple of days!

Here's what you need to get started:

  • this CVS coupon that gives you Corn Flakes or Rice Krispies for $1.50 per box
  • your Ibotta app
  • a $1 off 2 Kellogg's coupon from the 12/9 Red Plum insert
And here's the deal:
  • Buy one box of Corn Flakes and one box of Rice Krispies for a pre-coupon price of $4.
  • Give the CVS coupon and the $1 off 2 coupon from the 12/9 Red Plum.  Your price drops to $2, or a buck per box.
  • Submit for the $1 off Corn Flakes and the $1 off Rice Krispies Ibotta reimbursement.
  • When your receipt is uploaded to Ibotta, you'll get $2 back -- which means your cereal is free!
Don't wait around on this deal if you're interested -- the CVS coupons have a tendency to run out very quickly.

Click here to see all the current CVS freebies and deals.

Want more freebies and deals? Go back to the front page, follow me on Twitter, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments

  1. WARNING!!!!
    I tried this deal last night. I couldn't get the ibotta app to open at the store due to lack of service on my cell so I wasn't able to check the product requirements. The CVS I was at only sold the 9oz box of Rice Krispies. When I got home and tried to claim my ibotta coupon it wouldn't go through and that's when I found out the ibotta app product has to be 12oz or larger.

    So if you are going to do this scenario then see if your store carries the 12ox box of Rice Krispies in order to qualify for the ibotta coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only am offered $0.50 per cereal on Ibotta :(
    Still a great deal, but free is better :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment