CVS Clearance Deal: Act Mouthwash 44 Cents Each

Check your CVS stores for an unadvertised clearance on oral care products, with prices as low as 75% off shelf prices!

CVS clearance can vary dramatically from store to store, but here's an example of a deal I spotted at my Kitty Hawk location:

  • Act Total Care Sensitive mouthwash -- on clearance for $1.44 each, down from an original price of $5.79.
  • Use this $1 off coupon and get yours for just 44 cents!
I saw lots of other clearance offers in the hair care aisle -- although most of those were already sold out in this particular store -- and I also saw 50% off CVS-brand trash bags.  

So I definitely recommend bringing your binder in the next day or two and walking the store for deals!

What other clearance deals are you seeing in your local CVS stores?  Share your scores in the comments section!


Want more freebies and deals? Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.


Comments