Walgreens shopping haul: Spent 53 cents out of pocket, saved $15.78

Here's a quick little shopping haul I did at my local Walgreens store tonight -- I spent just 53 cents out of pocket, and saved $15.78 off the shelf price.


Here's the breakdown:


I bought two bottles of Softsoap body wash, which were on sale for $6, with $3 back in Register Rewards, and a box of U by Kotex tampons, which were on sale for $3.99, and $3 back in Register Rewards.


My pre-coupon price was $9.99 plus tax.  I used two of the 75 cents off Softsoap coupon from the 5/6 regional Smartsource insert, and a $8 Register Reward that I got last week for buying Complete multipurpose contact solution.


So my final price was a mere 53 cents out of pocket -- which works out to about 18 cents per item.  Plus I got a combined $6 back in Register Rewards for my next visit.  


And I also got a Walgreens catalina for $10 off any Norelco electric razor.  That should come in handy sometime over the next couple of weeks, since we'll see a lot of razor sales for Father's Day.


Check out all the other Walgreens freebies and deals currently available before you hit the store. 


What great shopping hauls have you done this week?  Leave your comments below, or share the photos over on the San Antonio Budget Grocery Facebook page.

This Walgreens shopping haul was shared at: Frugal Follies, Grocery Shop For Free, Frugality Is Free.

Want more freebies and deals? Go back to the front page, follow me on Twitter, or keep up with all the action on Facebook. 

Comments