Birthday freebies: Sea Island free slice of key lime pie



Since my birthday is coming up in just a few short days, I'm starting to get all sorts of great birthday freebies in my in-box.  Here's one that any San Antonio resident will be all over:  Sea Island Shrimp House will send you a coupon for a free slice of key lime pie when you sign up for their Reel Rewards mailing list!

I highly recommend joining this list -- in addition to the key lime pie for your birthday, you'll also get a coupon for a free shrimp cocktail just for signing up.  Plus Sea Island does clever little promotions unexpectedly through the course of the year -- just a few days ago, for example, I got a coupon for a free lunch entree to celebrate their Express-News Readers' Choice award.

Don't forget to check out the rest of my list of birthday freebies while you're signing up for free stuff!

Join the Sea Island Reel Rewards mailing list for your free slice of pie on your birthday.

Comments