Birthday freebies: Grimaldi's large one-topping pizza when you join their mailing list


Now here's a birthday freebie I was delighted to see in my inbox:  a free large one-topping pizza from Grimaldi's, worth up to $18.

If you haven't tried the New York thin-style pizza at Grimaldi's, you have been missing out.  There's a location that's been open for awhile at the Shops at La Cantera, and San Antonio's second location will be opening at the Quarry Crossing sometime later this summer.  If you're reading this from somewhere outside of San Antonio, you can visit the Grimaldi's store locator to see where your closest restaurant is.

So now is the perfect time to join the Grimaldi's VIP newsletter -- you'll get another gift/coupon for registering, then you'll be all hooked up to get your own free pizza coupon about a week or so before your birthday.  Mine expires three days after my birthday, which means all in all I have about ten days to use it.  :D

The free Grimaldi's coupon can be used for dine-in only and can't be combined with any other offer or promotion.

Don't forget to check out the rest of my list of birthday freebies while you're signing up for free stuff!  I have been adding to that section as my birthday emails from various stores come rolling in.

Join the Grimaldi's VIP newsletter and score your free birthday pizza.

Comments