Great news for CVS shoppers -- our popular Pantene deal is returning this coming weekend!
Starting Sunday, April 2, we can mix and match Pantene and Head & Shoulders hair care for a final price of 80 cents per bottle after all discounts!
Here's how the math works out:
- Pantene Hair Care -- on sale 3 bottles for $12 (normally $4.79 each) plus $5 back in Extra Bucks when you buy $20 or more in select P&G products.
- Head & Shoulders Hair Care -- on sale 2 bottles for $12 (normally $6.79 apiece) plus it's also part of the same $5 Extra Bucks offer.
- Buy three bottles of Pantene and two bottles of Head & Shoulders for a pre-coupon price of $24.
- Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center to receive a $2 off 3 CVS coupon good on the Pantene, as well as a $3 off 2 CVS coupon good on the Head & Shoulders.
- Stack both CVS coupons with a $5 off 3 Pantene coupon arriving in the 4/2 P&G insert and a $5 off 2 Head & Shoulders coupon also arriving in the 4/2 P&G insert.
- All four coupons will take a total of $15 off your purchase.
- Pay $9 out of pocket for all five bottles, then receive your $5 back in Extra Bucks to use next time.
- That's like a final price of $4 for all five bottles, or just 80 cents each!
Remember, this deal won't go live until Sunday, April 2.