Hurry over to your local Walgreens for a HOT deal on Venus Shave Gel!
From now through Saturday, October 22, we can get paid to stock up.
Here's how the math works out:
- Venus Shave Gel -- on sale for $3.49 per canister, with $10 back in Register Rewards when you buy three in the same transaction.
- Buy three for a pre-coupon price of $10.47.
- Use three $2 off coupons from the 9/25 P&G inserts.
- Pay $4.47 out of pocket, then get your $10 back in Register Rewards.
- All three are FREE, plus you'll score $5.53 in profit on your purchase!
Now, Kristie from Wild For Wags noted that her third $2 coupon beeped at the register when she did this deal today.
If that happens to you and your cashier only allows two coupons, you'll pay $6.47 out of pocket, then get your $10 back in Register Rewards.
So that's still two for FREE, plus $3.53 in profit. Also an excellent deal!
And keep in mind that these may also qualify for the Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast club. I don't think we have info yet on whether shave gels qualify as 'skin care' products or not.
Thanks again to Kristie for the heads-up!