Hurry over here to join the brand-new Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast program!
For every $50 you spend on beauty products -- including fragrances, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, oral care and grooming products -- you'll earn 5000 points.
That's like $5 in free buying power!
A couple of notes about this new program:
- You need to already have a Walgreens Balance Rewards card before you can join Beauty Enthusiast. So if you don't have one yet, be sure to sign up at the register -- it's free!
- Points act the same way they do in the Balance Rewards program, which means that $50 should be AFTER Walgreens store coupons or discounts (including store credit) but BEFORE other manufacturer coupons.
- Your points will track on your Beauty Enthusiast account, which basically means your $50 doesn't have to be spent all in one transaction. Your Balance Rewards card will track your purchases, and award your 5000 points when you hit your $50 minimum.
- All points earned will be awarded to your account 3 to 5 days after purchase.
- Points will expire if your account remains inactive for six consecutive calendar months. Otherwise, active members' points expire on a rolling 36-month basis.
I strongly recommend you go here and read the Beauty Enthusiast FAQ sheet for more details!
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.