We have a HOT new deal on Venus Shave Gel at Walgreens this weekend!
We can stock up for better than free starting Sunday, September 25 -- check out how the math works out:
- Venus Shave Gel -- priced as low as $3.49 each, plus on a BOGO 50% off sale AND $5 back in Register Rewards when you buy three in the same transaction.
- Buy four shave gels for a pre-coupon price of $10.47.
- Use four $2 off Venus coupons from the 9/25 P&G inserts.
- Pay $2.47 out of pocket for all four, then receive your $5 back in Register Rewards to use on a future purchase.
- That's like all four for FREE, plus $2.53 in profit on your purchase!
NOTE: Some stores are refusing to accept the $2 off coupon on the 50% off items. If your store tells you that, do this deal instead:
- Buy three shave gels for a pre-coupon price of $8.73.
- Use TWO $2 off coupons from the 9/25 P&G inserts (they apply to the full-price items, not the one you are getting at 50% off.)
- Pay $4.73 out of pocket for all three canisters, then get your $5 back in Register Rewards.
- That's like all three for FREE, plus 27 cents in profit!
Alternatively, you can check out Target for free Gillette shave gel there!
See more Walgreens deals running September 25 - October 1 here -- click the links below for details:
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.