This post may include affiliate links. Go here to see my full disclosure policy!
UPDATE: Readers reminded me that Target has a like four coupon limit (clearly I didn't have enough coffee this morning!) So I've revised this deal to be within coupon policy. You pay a little more per item -- 37 cents each instead of 30 cents -- but it's worth it to be couponing the right way! :D
Here's one more amazing deal to grab at Target this week as part of the current beauty offer!
If you haven't heard yet, you can text GLOW to 827438 for a Target mobile coupon, good through June 25 for a free $5 Target gift card when you buy $20 worth of beauty products -- including hair care and makeup.
So here's a mix and match deal to consider:
- Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo -- priced at $2.54 per bottle.
- Assorted Wet N Wild Cosmetics (including eye shadow, lipstick, eye liner, and nail polish) -- priced at 94 cents apiece.
- Buy four bottles of Suave and 11 various Wet N Wild items for a pre-coupon price of $20.50. Make sure at least four of your Wet N Wild items are nail polish
- Use two $3 off 2 Suave coupons from the 6/12 Red Plum insert, four 50 cents off Wet N Wild nail polish coupons from the 6/19 Smartsource inserts, four 50 cents off WNW coupons good on ANY cosmetic from the 6/19 Smartsource inserts, plus and your Target mobile coupon.
- All that takes $10 off your total purchase.
- So you'll pay $10.50 out of pocket for all 15 items, then receive your $5 Target gift card to use on a later transaction.
- That's a final price of $5.50 for 15 items, or just 37 cents each!
NOTE: If you just want the Wet N Wild, those are free at CVS this week.
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.