Rumor has it the popular Wet N Wild coupons will be BACK in the 6/19 Smartsource inserts!
We are expecting to see a coupon good for 50 cents off any Wet N Wild cosmetic, along with a coupon good for $1 off any Wet N Wild Max Mascara.
These will make for a terrific deal starting at CVS on Sunday, June 19:
- Wet N Wild Max Mascara -- priced as low as $4.99 each at select CVS stores. Plus we have a Spend $10, get $5 back in Extra Bucks offer (limit three per card!) AND a $10 off $30 in-app exclusive CVS coupon good on any makeup!
- Buy six tubes of mascara, plus a bottle of WNW nail polish (priced at 99 cents.) All seven items will ring in at a pre-coupon price of $30.93.
- Use your $10 off $30 CVS exclusive in-app coupon FIRST to knock your price down to $20.93.
- Next, give six $1 off mascara coupons and one 50 cents off coupon good on any WNW item.
- You'll pay $14.43 out of pocket for all seven items, and then you'll receive $15 back in Extra Bucks (since you bought more than $30 before coupon.)
- All seven items are FREE, plus you'll earn 57 cents in profit on your purchase!
Now, if you have access to a LOT of coupons and you want to get a LOT of makeup, you could do this following deal instead:
- Wet N Wild Nail Color -- priced at 99 cents per bottle.
- Buy 31 bottles for a pre-coupon price of $30.69.
- Give your your $10 off $30 CVS exclusive in-app coupon FIRST to drop your price down to $20.69.
- Next, give 31 50 cents off coupons from the 6/19 Smartsource inserts.
- That will take an additional $15.50 off your purchase.
- So pay $5.19 out of pocket for all 31 bottles, then still get your $15 back in Extra Bucks.
- That's a money-maker of $9.81 on your purchase!
FAIR WARNING: This second scenario isn't very likely for the majority of shoppers -- you have to have tons of coupons, find a store with tons of product, and a cashier who is willing to let you use all these coupons in a single transaction.
But it does adhere to the CVS coupon policy...and I know some of you guys just love a challenge!
Remember, both deals go live on Sunday, June 19.