Here's yet another hot deal to consider snagging with the Target in-ad coupon available Sunday, May 1!
If you haven't heard, we have a new Target coupon good for a FREE $5 gift card when you spend $20 on personal care items.\
(If you don't have access to a paper ad, you can also text BEAUTY to 827438 to get a mobile version of the coupon.)
So here's another deal to consider, this time with Dove hair care and Sure deodorant:
- Dove® Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo or Conditioner -- priced at $3.52 each.
- Sure Invisible Solid Deodorant -- 2.6 oz sticks priced at $1.97 each.
- Buy four bottles of Dove and four Sure deodorants for a pre-coupon price of $21.96.
- Use the Target coupon, two $3 off 2 Dove coupons from the 5/1 Red Plum inserts, and four 75 cents off Sure coupons from the 5/1 Smartsource inserts.
- You'll pay $12.96 out of pocket for all eight items, and then you'll receive your $5 Target gift card to use on a later purchase.
- So that's a final price of $7.96 for everything, or less than a buck per item!
I've posted a LOT of deal scenarios using this Target in-ad coupon this week, so here's a quick roundup for you to make sure you don't miss anything:
- Better Than FREE Revlon Mascara! (good May 1 ONLY)
- Suave Hair Care 17 Cents Per Bottle! (good May 1 ONLY)
- Pantene Hair Spray 51 Cents Each!
- Garnier Fructis & Colgate Toothpaste 70 Cents Apiece!
- Old Spice Hair Care & Deodorant $1.01 Each!
- Bic Razors & Skintimate Shave Gel $1.31 Each -- plus how to snag a FREE movie ticket!