We have a HOT Target coupon kicking off on Sunday, May 1, good for a free $5 Target gift card when you buy $20 worth of personal care items.
The coupon will be available in the weekly ad, or you can text BEAUTY to 827438 to receive a mobile version of the coupon.
I'll be doing a few recommended deals to watch out for (like this one for a money-maker on Revlon Mascara!) to help readers prep their shopping lists.
So here's one idea to look at if you need Pantene Hairspray:
- Pantene Fine Hair Style Touchable Volume Hair Spray -- priced at $3.99 per bottle, plus word is we'll have an offer for another free $5 Target gift card back when you buy three in the same transaction.
- Buy four bottles, plus two tubes of Right Guard Xtreme Odor Combat Deodorant (priced at $3.54 each.)
- All six items will ring in at a pre-coupon price of $23.04.
- Give the Target in-ad or mobile coupon, plus four $1.50 off Pantene coupons from the 5/1 P&G inserts and two $2 off Right Guard coupons from the 4/3 Red Plum inserts (expires 5/3.)
- You'll pay $13.04 out of pocket for all six items, and then you'll receive $10 back in Target gift cards (one from the Pantene promotion, and one from the Target gift card.)
- So that's like a final price of $3.04 for everything, or just 51 cents each!
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.