Check out this HOT deal my friend Nina snagged at CVS today on Revlon Eye Shadow!
She got PAID to pick up all these shades, and then used her overage to treat herself to some Red Bull. That will keep her energized enough for more couponing!
Here's how Nina put together her deal:
- Revlon Eye Shadow -- priced at $3.29 each, plus on a BOGO 50% off sale AND $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $15 or more.
- She bought 16 for a pre-coupon price of $39.48, then used 16 $3 off coupons from the 5/15 Smartsource insert.
- So that was $48 worth of coupon credit, which covered all the eye shadow plus her Red Bull.
- NOTE: CVS doesn't technically offer overage on coupons, but many cashiers will allow coupons to go through for the full amount, and Nina found one of those friendly cashiers.
- So everything was FREE, plus she earned her $5 in Extra Bucks for next time!
Now, if you don't have that many coupons, you could do this deal instead:
- Buy eight shades for a pre-coupon price of $19.76.
- Use seven $3 off coupons from the 5/15 Smartsource.
- All eight are FREE, plus you'll still have your $5 in Extra Bucks!
This deal is live now through Saturday, May 28.
Big thanks to Nina for the alert!
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.