This is perfect timing, because Walgreens will be kicking off a Spend $30, Get 10,000 Balance Rewards points offer on select P&G products on April 3 as well.
We'll be able to mix and match brands like Tide, Pantene, Charmin, and more to get our points -- but here's the deal I suggest snagging:
- Tide Laundry Detergent -- 32-load bottles on sale for $5.99 apiece.
- Pantene Hair Care -- on sale 3 for $12.
- Buy four bottles of Tide and three bottles of Pantene for a pre-coupon price of $35.96.
- Give four $2 off Tide coupons, and a $5 off 3 Pantene coupon, all from the 4/3 P&G inserts.
- Pay $22.96 out of pocket, then receive your 10,000 Balance Rewards points (that's like $10 in buying power on a future purchase.)
- So that's like a final price of $12.96 for all seven items -- or just $1.85 each!
Now, if you need more Pantene than Tide, or want to lower your out of pocket price, you could do this deal instead:
- Buy six bottles of Pantene and two bottles of Tide for a pre-coupon price of $35.98.
- Use two $5 off 3 Pantene coupons, and two $2 off Tide coupons, again from the 4/3 P&G inserts.
- Pay $21.98 out of pocket for all eight items, then still get your 10,000 points to use on a later date.
- So that's like $11.98 for all eight items, or just $1.50 each!
Remember, this offer won't go live until Sunday, April 3.