We have a great deal coming up at Walgreens next week on Chips Ahoy, Wheat Thins, and Triscuit crackers!
After all discounts, we can score boxes or bags for just 88 cents apiece -- well under the sale price of $2.50 each.
Here's how the math works out:
- Chips Ahoy, Wheat Thins, or Triscuit -- on sale 2 for $5, with 3000 Balance Reward points back when you spend $10 or more starting Sunday, March 27.
- Buy two bags of Chips Ahoy, and either two Triscuit OR two Wheat Thins boxes for a pre-coupon price of $10.
- Use two 75 cents off 2 coupons from the 3/20 Smartsource insert.
- Pay $8.50 out of pocket for all four items, and then you'll still receive your 3000 Balance Rewards points (like $3 in buying power.)
- Next, submit for this $1 off 2 Checkout 51 rebate on Chips Ahoy, and this $1 off 2 Checkout 51 rebate for either Wheat Thins or Triscuit (whichever you bought.)
- That gives you another $2 back.
- So that's a final price of $3.50 for all four items after rebates and Balance Rewards points, or just 88 cents apiece!
Remember, this deal won't go live until Sunday, March 27.