If you still haven't downloaded the Ibotta couponing app, here's your chance -- from now through February 29, 2016, new Ibotta users will earn an additional $10 bonus!
That is a SWEET payment for just a couple of minutes worth of work if you ask me!
All you have to do to snag your extra $10 is a) go here to download the app on a unique mobile device (if you've already had Ibotta on the device previously, you will not be eligible for the bonus.)
Then submit for ONE rebate. Once your rebate is processed, your additional $10 will be dropped into your account!
That means a bunch of rebates currently available on the app will turn into money-makers for new users.
Here's just an example to get you thinking:
- Ragu Hearty Traditional Tomato Sauce -- priced at $1.49 per 26 oz jar, with a free $5 Target gift card when you buy 10 Ragu or Barilla items through February 13, 2016.
- Barilla White Fiber Pasta -- priced at $1.42 per box.
- Buy four jars of Ragu and six boxes of Barilla for a pre-coupon price of $14.48.
- Use two 60 cents off 2 Ragu coupons from the 1/10 Smartsource insert (expires 2/7) and two $1 off 3 Barilla coupons from the 1/3 Smartsource insert.
- Those four coupons will take $3.20 off your purchase.
- So you'll pay $11.28 out of pocket, and then you'll receive your free $5 Target gift card for a future purchase.
- That's like paying $6.28 for all 10 items.
- Next, submit for this 75 cents Ibotta rebate.
- You'll get your 75 cents back, plus a whopping $10 bonus back into your account.
- So all 10 items will be FREE, plus you'll have earned $4.47 in profit on your purchase!
Or if you just wanted to buy one jar of Ragu sauce, you would pay $1.49 out of pocket, and then get a total of $10.75 back into your Ibotta account after bonus plus rebate.
So that jar would be FREE, plus you'll earn an amazing $9.26 in profit on your purchase!
NOTE: You must download the Ibotta app through a referral link like mine in this post in order to be eligible for the $10 bonus. If you go directly through Google Play or the Apple Store, you will not be eligible.
Already an Ibotta user? Each adult in your household can have their own account on their own smartphone -- it's a great way to take advantage of additional savings when good deals roll around!