And don't forget to sign up for my free Facebook coupon class all about Target tips and tricks!
Best dollar deals available at Target through January 30, 2016
- My Goodness! Soup -- click here to see how you can get PAID to buy!
- Almond Joy or Mounds Candy Bar -- click here to see how you can snag your choice for FREE (through 1/27 only!)
- Mountain Dew Kickstart -- on sale for $1 per can. Submit for this $1 Mobisave rebate (expires 1/25) and get yours for FREE!
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancer Eyeshadow Singles -- priced at $2.97 each, with a free $5 Target gift card back when you buy four in the same transaction. So buy four for a pre-coupon price of $11.88, then stack two $1 off 2 Target coupons from the 1/10 Smartsource insert (this was a regional coupon that not everyone will have received) with two $2 off 2 CoverGirl coupons from the 1/24 P&G inserts. You'll pay $5.88 out of pocket for all four eyeshadows, and then you'll still receive your $5 Target gift card to use on a future purchase. So that's like a final price of 88 cents for all four eyeshadows, or just 22 cents each!
- Ortega Taco Seasoning -- priced at 79 cents per packet. Buy two and use this $1 off 2 coupon. Your new price drops to 29 cents apiece.
- Strawberry This or That Pop-Tarts -- click here to see how you can score boxes for 38 cents apiece!
- Select Valentine's Day Novelty Gift Candy -- on sale for $1 each. Hunt for 2 oz packs of Mars candy or larger, then use this $1 off 2 coupon (sort by Food to find it fast.) Your new price drops to $1 for two, or 50 cents apiece!
- Cream of Wheat Single Serving Cups -- priced at $1.59 each. Buy two and use the $1 off 2 coupon from the 1/24 Smartsource insert, then submit for the $1 off 2 Ibotta rebate. Your new price drops to just 59 cents each!
- Barilla Pasta -- priced around $1.42 per box at my store, plus on a Buy 10, Get a $5 Target gift card offer. So buy 10 boxes for a pre-coupon price of $14.20, then use three $1 off 3 coupons from the 1/3 Red Plum insert. You'll pay $11.20 out of pocket for everything, and then you'll still receive your $5 Target gift card to use on a later purchase. So your final price is $6.20 for all 10 boxes, or just 62 cents apiece!
- Palmolive Pure+Clear Dishwashing Liquid -- priced as low as 97 cents each at some stores. Use the 25 cents off coupon from the 1/17 Smartsource insert and pay 72 cents for yours.
- Secret Outlast or Destinations Deodorant -- priced at $3.99 each, with a free $5 Target gift card back when you buy four in the same transaction. So buy four for a pre-coupon price of $15.96, then stack four $1 off Target coupons from the 1/10 Smartsource insert (this was a regional coupon that not everyone will have received) with four $1 off coupons from the 1/24 P&G inserts. You'll pay $7.96 out of pocket, and then you'll still earn your $5 Target gift card to use on a future transaction. So that's like a final price of $2.96 for all four, or just 74 cents apiece!
- Coca-Cola 2-Liters -- on sale for $1 each. Buy two for $2 and submit for this 50 cents off 2 Ibotta rebate. Your final price drops to 75 cents per 2-liter! NOTE: New to Ibotta? GO HERE to see how you can earn an additional $10 bonus when you first start using the app. That could make this deal a whopping $8.50 money-maker for some of you!
- French’s Classic Yellow Spicy Mustard -- priced at $1.62 per bottle. Use this 75 cents off coupon (sort by Food to find it fast) and pay 87 cents for yours instead.
- Lala 4-Pack Yogurt Smoothies -- priced as low as $2.99 per multipack. Submit for the $2 off Ibotta rebate and snag yours for 99 cents!
Need more coupons to take advantage of these deals? Check out my how-to guide to getting coupons without spending tons of $$$. Or look at my free coupon database to help track down other brands you need!