Ibotta Shopping App: I Just Hit $5000 Lifetime Earnings!

(Disclosure: **This post contains referral links and I will be compensated if you download the app after clicking on my links.)

I know I talk a LOT about Ibotta on both Spend Less, Shop More and also over on Hunting Bargains at HEB.

Well, there's a reason for all that talking -- I also earn a lot from this rebate app.

Like... a LOT.

In fact, I just crossed $5000 in lifetime earnings since I downloaded the app back in 2012!

Sweeter still, I've earned more than half of that in the last eight months or so -- roughly $2700 since June of 2015.

That's kind of like holding down a part-time job over this last year...only my part-time job lives in my phone and doesn't require me to do anything unless I feel like it. lol

If you haven't read my how-to guide to earning big money with Ibotta, I strongly recommend you go HERE to get started.

That guide has lots of tips on how to maximize bonus and referral earnings with Ibotta, and how to do it without spamming your social media network!

And of course, be sure to check out current Ibotta deals both at HEB and at all other stores so you can start making the most of the app for yourself and your family.

See more tips on using couponing apps here.




Comments