From now while supplies last, new TopCashBack members can score up to $15 in FREE items at Kmart online.
Here's how the deal works:
- First things first: You'll need to go join TopCashBack, which is a rebate shopping site that gives you cash back on the purchases you make at various major websites (like Walmart and Amazon!)
- Once you've joined Top Cash Back and logged into your account, go here to see the details of the free offer.
- From that link above, you can click through to shop at the Kmart site.
- Buy anything -- really, anything! -- you like, as long as it's priced between $1 and $20 before shipping and tax, then check out and pay like you would normally. You can even use any Shop Your Way points you might have!
- IMPORTANT: Transactions must only contain one item purchased from Kmart priced between $1 and $20 to ensure $15 cashback is credited to TopCashback accounts. If you buy more than one item in your order, you won't receive your rebate.
- You can totally spend more than $15 if you like -- for example, items over $35 ship free -- just keep in mind you will only earn that $15 back.
- Your $15 rebate will show up in your TopCashBack account within 7 business days, and turn 'payable' within 14 business days. (This is pretty common for most rebate sites like Ebates/Mr. Rebates -- they want to make sure people are not returning product and still getting their rebates.)
- Once your rebate is 'payable', you can pull it into your PayPal or checking account, or you can request it in the form of an Amazon gift card.
Here's the great news: If you buy something that's less than $15, you still get a $15 rebate put into your account. So there are the possiblities of a money-maker here!
And for those of you who have a Kmart in your town (sadly I don't), you can even choose free in-store pickup so you don't have to pay any shipping charges!
I know the list of steps might seem a little intimidating, but it is actually pretty simple to do. I did a similar freebie deal when I first joined TopCashBack and it went really smoothly for me.
Also, while this deal is limited to one $15 rebate per Top Cash Back account, each adult in your household can sign up for their own Top Cash Back account under their own email address.
So basically, the more family members you get to sign up, the more freebies or even money-makers you can get! Keep in mind that this offer is for NEW Top Cash Back members only.
I will hunt through the Kmart site tonight for my readers and post some good scenarios that I find for freebies/money-makers, then post them below:
So you might save this page to your phone or FB page and check back for ideas!