Mine had two different coupons inside available to be used over Black Friday!
One was for an extra 15% off your purchase (which can be used November 23 - 27) and the other was for $5 off $5 or more on Thanksgiving night through 1pm Black Friday.
Now, there are obviously lots of different ways to use these coupons (and remember, at Kohl's, you can stack dollars-off and percentage coupons in the same transaction.)
But here's just one in-store Black Friday scenario to get you thinking:
- Toastmaster Kitchen Electrics -- assorted items on sale for $14.99 each in store on Thanksgiving and Black Friday, with a printable $10 mail-in rebate form available online. That's down from an original shelf price of $19.99 to $29.99.
- Use the $5 off Kohl's coupon FIRST to knock your price down to $9.99.
- Next, give the 15% off Kohl's coupon to take another $1.49 off your purchase. Remember, Kohl's always applies the dollars-off coupons first, and then the percentage-off coupons (this is also mentioned in the coupon fine print.)
- Pay $8.49 out of pocket, then submit for the $10 mail-in rebate.
- Worst case, your appliance is FREE -- best case, it's a $1.51 money-maker!
I am relatively confident that we will see at least a printable version of the 15% off coupon available online before Thanksgiving.
So if you don't get the mailer, you could still grab this deal:
- Buy your Toastmaster appliance for $14.99.
- Use the printable 15% off Kohl's coupon (if available.)
- That knocks your price down to $12.74.
- Submit for the $10 mail-in rebate.
- Your final price falls to just $2.74 -- still an excellent deal!