I don't want you to miss out on any sales you might need for your family, so I've listed all the best deals alphabetically by store below.
Just click the link at the store name to get complete details of your deals!
I've also left place-holders for the recaps I'll be posting later today, so be sure to save this post to your phone or computer for future reference!
NOTE: We have TWO inserts in the paper today (a Smartsource and Red Plum insert) so you might pick up an extra copy or two while you're out.
Just be sure to check for all your inserts before you buy -- that will save you heartache and money instead of just grabbing a paper that doesn't have everything you wanted.
Best Couponing Deals Available In Stores August 9 - 15, 2015
- CVS -- highlights include FOUR freebies, plus 34 cent Suave body wash and 50 cent Suave hair care (note: the Suave deals are available Sunday, August 9 ONLY.)
- Dollar General -- snag Palmolive dish liquid for 25 cents, peanut butter for just $1 per jar (!!), and some terrific deals on lunch and school supplies!
- Family Dollar -- highlights include 50% off Bounty, 50% off Ivory, a super-cheap deal on bleach, and lots more.
- HEB Coupon Matchup Red Plum Insert -- highlights include 50% off Garnier Hair Care, Gillette Razors, Minute Maid Rice, and more!
- HEB Coupon Matchup Smartsource Insert -- grab shampoo as low as FREE, plus score a HOT money-maker on Almay deodorant and lots more!
- HEB Plus -- snag loads of school supply deals, plus a FREE $100 HEB gift card when you activate or upgrade to a new Galaxy S4 smartphone!
- Office Depot & Office Max -- snag FREE mechanical pencils, filler paper for a penny per pack (!!), and lots more.
- Staples -- score printer paper for a final price of a penny per pack (!!) plus Crayola crayons for a quarter per box and more.
- Target -- enjoy multiple diaper deals, plus Garnier hair care for 24 cents per bottle and lots more!
- Walgreens -- get PAID to buy mouthwash! Plus there are a ton of school supply and office supply deals.