This is terrific timing, since the brand-new personal care offer, for a free $5 Target gift card when you buy $20 or more of personal care, also launches today.
There will be lots of ways to mix and match this Target coupon with the gift card coupon, but here's just one scenario to get you thinking:
- Nivea Body Wash -- priced at $3.99 each.
- Garnier Nutrisse or Color Styler -- on sale for $6.99 each.
- Buy four bottles of Nivea Body Wash plus one box of Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color for a pre-coupon price of $22.95.
- Stack the $5 Target gift card coupon (text CARE to 827438 for your mobile version) with four of this $3 off Target coupon, plus two of this $3 off 2 Nivea coupon (sort by Personal Care to find it fast) and the $2 off coupon from the 6/14 Red Plum.
- After all those coupons, you'll pay $2.95 out of pocket for all five items, and then you'll receive your $5 Target gift card for next time.
- So that's a $3.05 money-maker!
NOTE: The Target coupons are no longer printing in Chrome for me, so consider using Explorer or Firefox to print those.