If you're not familiar with Craftsy's free classes, all you have to do is sign up for them -- you can watch them as many times as you like, whenever you like, and they will always be free once you've registered!
Plus, most of these mini-classes just take an hour or two to get through -- so you aren't trying to do something really time-intensive just a few days before the holiday.
Here are a couple of the ones I thought would be terrific for Mother's Day:
- Beautiful Wirework Jewelry
- The Wilton Method®: Creative Cake Pops
- Create Stunning Birthday Cards -- use the techniques you learn to create handmade Mother's Day cards!
- The Hand-Painted Cake
- Bag-Making Basics: Drawstring Bag & Bucket Bag
- Bag-Making Basics: Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch
And while these e-Guides are free for you, I will receive a small affiliate bonus for everyone who downloads through my referral links. :D