Shrink App: Earn $2 Free For Signup + Profile Completion!

Hurry over to download the new Shrink rebate app, available for for either Android or iPhones!

I just downloaded mine here and was able to earn $2 back immediately!

Once you install your free app, complete your profile for your first $1 back -- it took me less than 30 seconds.

Next, open up Shrink and look for the Shrink Exclusive info.  Enter in referral code baxyts for your second $1 back!

Shrink looks pretty simple to use, particularly if you have any other rebate apps already on your phone.

Just claim any offers you're interested, then scan a photo of your receipts once you've purchased the offers.

Once you've earned $20 in rebates, you can cash in via PayPal.  You can also earn $2 per person who signs up and uses your referral code!

I am going to continue playing around with the app, and I will share any great deals I find with it going forward.

But I figure you might as well get your $2 in free cash while it's being offered!

Sign up for Shrink here.

Comments