Remember that Walmart does vary their shelf prices from area to area, and sometimes even from one side of town to the other -- so you may find your prices a few pennies higher or lower at your store. Your coupons may have regional values as well.
FAIR WARNING: Walmart changed its coupon policy recently, and will now only allow 4 like coupons per transaction in an effort to cut down on shelf-clearing. So be sure to update your coupon binder with the new policy -- you can print it here.
Also, local readers in the San Antonio area should go here to see how they can get free samples and coupons at select Walmart locations right now!
Best dollar deals at Walmart through March 21, 2015
- Bic Sensitive Razors -- 12-count packs priced at at $2.82 apiece. Use the $3 off coupon from the 3/8 Smartsource insert. You'll get yours for free, plus 18 cents overage towards the rest of your transaction!
- O-Cedar Dust Pan And Hand Broom -- on sale for $1.98 each. Use the $2 off coupon from the 3/15 Smartsource. Yours will be free, plus two cents overage towards the rest of your transaction.
- TruWhip Whipped Topping -- normally $1.97 per tub, but click here to see how you can grab a tub for free!
- Bic Silky Touch Razors -- 12-count packs priced at $3.18 apiece. Use the $3 off coupon from the 3/8 Smartsource insert, and pay a mere 18 cents for yours.
- Mccormick Pepper -- priced at $1.17 per canister. Use the 75 cents off coupon from the 3/15 Red Plum insert and grab yours for just 42 cents.
- Wet & Wild Nail Polish, Lip Liner, or Eye Liner -- priced at 93 cents each. Buy two and use the $1 off 2 coupon from the 3/15 Smartsource insert. Your price falls to 43 cents apiece. NOTE: It looks like some areas did receive the hotly-desired $1 off Wet & Wild coupon -- if you were lucky enough to get this where you are, yours will be free plus seven cents overage!
- Angel Soft Toilet Paper -- priced at $2 per pack, but click here to see how you can score a pack for as low as 45 cents!
- Rimmel London Nail Polish -- priced at $1.50 per bottle. Use the $1 off coupon from the 3/15 Red Plum insert and get yours for 50 cents instead. That's the lowest price we usually see on this brand, so stock up if you like it!
- Libby's Canned Vegetables -- on sale for 60 cents per can.
- Sierra Mist Soda -- on sale for $1 per bottle. Use the 25 cents off coupon from the 3/15 Smartsource insert (may be regional) and pay 75 cents for yours.
- 7UP, Diet 7UP, or Canada Dry Soda -- on sale for 88 cents per 2-liter bottle.
- Nivea Lip Care -- priced at $2.44 apiece. Buy two and use the $3 off 2 coupon from the 3/15 Smartsource insert. That knocks your price down to 94 cents each.
- Revlon Nail Files -- priced at $1.97 each. Use the $1 off coupon from the 3/15 Smartsource insert and get yours for just 97 cents.
- Alka-Seltzer -- 24-count packs priced at $2.97 apiece. Use the $2 off coupon from the 3/15 Smartsource insert and score yours for 97 cents instead.
- Crest Pro-Health Stages Toothpaste -- on sale for $1.97. Use the $1 off coupon from the 3/15 Red Plum insert, and your new price drops to 97 cents.
- Eggo Waffles -- priced at $2 per box. Use this $1 off coupon (points required) and grab yours for a buck per box. That's 50% off shelf price, which is a really good price for Eggo.
Need more coupons to take advantage of these deals? Check out my how-to guide to getting coupons without spending tons of $$$. Or look at my free coupon database to help track down other brands you need!