Before you prep your shopping list, make sure you read the changes to the Target coupon policy, so you won't have any nasty surprises at checkout.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted Target gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 3/8 Target ad
- Save $10 Off Household Purchase of $40 Or More -- clip the in-ad coupon or text CLEAN to 827438 to get a mobile version (both coupons don't go live until Sunday.)
- All Trial and Travel Items -- on sale Buy 4 Get 1 Free! Many trial/travel items at Target are priced at 97 cents each, so you could get five for $3.88, or 78 cents each!
- Starburst Jellybeans -- on sale for $2 per bag. Buy three bags for $6, then stack this $1 off Target coupon and this 10% Cartwheel offer with this $2 off 3 coupon (sort by Food to find it fast.) Your price for all 3 bags drops to $2.50, which works out to 83 cents per bag!
- Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles -- on sale for $2 per box, with a free $5 Target gift card back when you buy five boxes. So buy five for $10, then get your free $5 Target gift card for next time. That means your final price is $5 for five boxes, or a buck per box -- with no coupons necessary!
- Gerber Graduates Pasta Pick-Ups -- on sale 3 for $4. Use this $1 off 3 coupon (sort by Baby & Toddler to find it fast) and grab yours for a buck per box.
- Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats or Frosted Flakes -- on sale for $2.75 per box, with a free $5 Target gift card back when you buy five boxes. So buy five boxes for a pre-coupon price of $13.75. Use the $1 off 3 coupon from the 3/1 Red Plum insert, along with two of this $1 off coupon (points required.) You'll pay $10.75 out of pocket for all five boxes, and then you'll get your free $5 Target gift card for next time. Next, submit for your 25 cents Ibotta cereal rebate. Your final price drops to $5.50 for all five boxes, or $1.10 each!
- Suave Shampoo and Conditioner -- priced at $2.67 each. Buy two and use the $3 off 2 coupon from the 3/8 Red Plum insert. That drops your price to $1.17 each.
- Smart Ones Frozen Entrees -- on sale for $1.99 each, plus on a Buy 5 Get 1 Free sale. So buy 6 entrees for $9.95, then use this $2 off 5 Target coupon. Your final price drops to $7.95 for all 6 entrees, or just $1.32 each. NOTE: If your store has enough stock on hand, buy 12 entrees for $19.90, then stack that $2 off 5 Target coupon with this $3 off 10 Weight Watchers coupon. You'll pay $14.90 for all 12 entrees, or just $1.24 apiece.
- Mars Easter M&M’s -- priced at $2.89 per bag. Buy two and use the $1 off 2 coupon arriving in the 3/8 Red Plum insert. Your price drops to $2.39 each.
- Fresh Step Extreme Litter -- 25-lb boxes on sale for $10.99, with a free $5 Target gift card back when you buy two in the same transaction. So buy two for $21.98, then get your gift card good towards a future purchase. So that's like paying $16.98 for both, or $8.49 each!
- Scott 1000 Bath Tissue -- 24-count packs on sale for $15.99. Buy three for a pre-coupon price of $47.97, then stack the $10 off $40 in-ad coupon, with two $1 off Target coupons from the 3/8 Smartsource inserts, and three 75 cents off coupons from the 3/8 Smartsource inserts. Your total drops to $33.72 for all three packs, or just $11.24 each. That's like paying 47 cents for each roll of 1000 sheets!
- Flonase -- 120 spray box on sale for $23.99. Use the $5 off coupon from the 2/8 Red Plum insert, and get yours for $18.99 instead.
- Huggies Diapers Giant Pack -- on sale for $34.99, with a free $10 Target gift card back when you buy two in the same transaction. So buy two for $69.98, then use two of this $2 off coupon (sort by Baby & Toddler to find it fast.) You'll pay $65.98 for both, and then you'll get your $10 Target gift card for next time. So that's like $55.98 for both, or just $27.99 each!
- TurboTax Deluxe+State Software -- on sale for $49.99, with a free $5 Target gift card good on your next purchase.
- Select Video Games (including Just Dance 2014, Wolfenstein the New Order, Project Spark, and more) -- on clearance for 30% to 70% off! No prices listed in ad.