If that pans out, it makes for an awesome deal at CVS starting Sunday, March 22 -- we'll be able to snag not one but two for FREE after coupons and Extra Bucks!
Here's how the math works out:
- L'Oreal Intenza Mascara -- priced at $7.99 each, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you buy two.
- All Extra Care cardholders will also be able to scan their cards at the CVS Coupon Center for a $5 off $15 CVS coupon good on cosmetics.
- So buy two tubes of mascara for a pre-coupon price of $15.98.
- Give the $5 off $15 CVS coupon FIRST to knock your total down to $10.98.
- Next, give two $3 off L'Oreal coupons from the 3/22 inserts.
- You'll pay $4.98 out of pocket, and then you'll receive $5 back in Extra Bucks.
- So two for free!