We actually can score up to $2.14 back on the purchase of these bad boys after all discounts.
Check out the math below:
- Tate + Lyle Pure Cane Syrup -- priced around $2.18 per bottle.
- Buy two (one vanilla and one caramel) for a pre-coupon price of $4.36.
- Use this $1.50 off coupon along with the $1.50 off coupon from the 12/7 Red Plum insert.
- Those will knock your price down to $1.36 for both bottles.
- Next, submit for two $1.25 Ibotta rebates, plus you'll receive a $1 bonus for buying two Tate + Lyle bottles in the same transaction.
- So that's $3.50 back from Ibotta, which means both bottles are free, and you've earned $2.14 in profit!
Now, if you're new to Ibotta, you'll also receive a $2 bonus when you a) download the free app, and b) submit your first rebate within 10 days of download.
So some of you could turn a whopping $4.14 profit on this deal!
Big thanks to KCL for the heads-up on this one.