Remember that Walmart does vary their shelf prices from area to area, and sometimes even from one side of town to the other -- so you may find your prices a few pennies higher or lower at your store. Your coupons may have regional values as well.
FAIR WARNING: Walmart changed its coupon policy recently, and will now only allow 4 like coupons per transaction in an effort to cut down on shelf-clearing. So be sure to update your coupon binder with the new policy -- you can print it here.
Best dollar deals at Walmart through February 28, 2015
- Ambi Skincare Complexion Cleansing Bar -- priced at $1.87 per bar. Use this $2 off coupon. You'll get yours for free, plus 13 cents overage towards the rest of your transaction!
- Zing Stevia Sweetener -- 40-count boxes priced at $2.68 each. Use this $1.50 off coupon to pay $1.18 out of pocket, then submit for this $1.25 off Ibotta rebate. Your box will be free, and then you'll earn 7 cents profit on the transaction! NOTE: If you're new to Ibotta, you'll also earn an additional $2 bonus once you a) download the free app, and b) submit for your first rebate within 10 days of download. So this could be a $2.07 money-maker for some of you!
- So Delicious Coconut Yogurt -- priced around $1.38 per cup. Use this $1 off coupon (sort by Food to find it fast) and get yours for 38 cents instead.
- Colgate Toothpaste -- priced at 94 cents per bottle. Use the 50 cents off coupon from the 2/22 Smartsource insert and get yours for just 44 cents.
- Softsoap Fresh & Glow Body Wash -- priced around $2.97 per bottle. Use the 75 cents off coupon from the 2/22 Smartsource insert to pay $2.24 out of pocket. Next, submit for the $1 Jingit rebate and the 75 cents Ibotta rebate. Your final price falls to just 47 cents!
- Biotene Dry Mouth Gum -- priced at $1.97 per pack. Use the $1.50 off coupon from the 2/8 Red Plum insert, and get yours for just 47 cents.
- Kleenex -- priced at 97 cents per box. Buy three boxes for a pre-coupon price of $2.91, then use the 50 cents off 3 coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $2.41 out of pocket, and then you can submit for the 75 cents off 3 Ibotta rebate. That knocks your final price down to $1.66 for 3 boxes, or just 56 cents apiece!
- Ivory Body Wash -- on sale for 97 cents per bottle. Use the 35 cents off coupon from the 1/25 P&G insert (expires 2/28) and pay 62 cents instead for yours.
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Canned Wet Cat Food -- on sale for 91 cents each. Buy four, and use the Buy 3 Get 1 Free coupon from the 2/22 Smartsource coupon insert. That knocks your price down to 71 cents apiece.
- Colgate Enamel Health Toothpaste -- on sale for $2.96 per tube. Use the $2 off coupon from the 2/22 Smartsource insert and snag yours for 96 cents.
- Dial Acne Face Wash -- priced at $3.97. Submit for this $3 off Ibotta rebate and pay a final price of 97 cents for yours.
- Secret Body Spray -- priced at $1.97 each. Buy two and use this $2 off 2 coupon (sort by Personal Care to find it fast.) Your new price drops to 97 cents apiece!
- Fiji Bottled Water -- priced at $1.50 each. Use the 50 cents off coupon from the 2/22 Smartsource insert, and snag yours for just a buck.
Need more coupons to take advantage of these deals? Check out my how-to guide to getting coupons without spending tons of $$$. Or look at my free coupon database to help track down other brands you need!