Walmart Deals: Get Paid To Buy Glade Plug-Ins Warmers!

Hurry over to the Right At Home site to print a high-value new coupon for $3 off ANY 2 Glade, Windex, or Ziploc products!

You do have to share the coupon via Facebook, Twitter, or email in order to print the $3 off 2.

I always modify the Facebook share function for these offers to the "Only Me" setting.  That way, I am not spamming my Facebook friends, and yet I can still print!

Take your coupons to Walmart for the following deal:

  • Glade Plugin Warmer -- priced at $1.38 each.
  • Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $2.76.
  • Use this $3 off 2 coupon.
  • Both will be free, plus you'll earn 24 cents overage on the transaction!
I recommend looking around for Christmas themed Glade products as well, because many of them should be on clearance right now.

And since this coupon has no size restrictions on it, you may be able to use it on the 8 oz air fresheners for another money-maker idea!

Comments