I was able to print two CVS coupons, each good for $2 off any 13.5 oz bottle.
That's great timing, since we have $5 in Extra Bucks on Nivea Lotion or Creme now through January 3, 2015!
Here's how the math works out:
- Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion -- 13.5 oz bottles on sale for $7.99 each (according to online pricing.) Plus there's $5 back in Extra Bucks when you buy two bottles of Nivea lotion or creme.
- Buy two for a pre-coupon price of around $15.98.
- Stack two of this $2 off coupon (remember to watch the short video first) with the $5 off 2 coupon from the 12/14 Smartsource insert.
- Those three coupons will take $9 off your purchase.
- So you'll pay $6.98 out of pocket, and then receive $5 back in Extra Bucks.
- So that's like paying $1.98 for both bottles, or just 99 cents each.
- That's a savings of more than 85% off shelf price! This will also count towards Beauty Club purchases if you've signed up for that program.
I am super excited to try the Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion personally -- I have been battling a cold all week and my skin has gotten crazy dry from my decongestants.
Remember, this deal is good in stores through Saturday, January 3 only!