Brio Tuscan Grille Birthday Freebies: Free Entree During Your Birth Month

If you love Italian food, be sure to sign up for the My Brio Rewards card from Brio Tuscan Grille.

It's a totally free reward program -- you can sign up online, or snag a card from your waiter on your next visit to the restaurant.

I just scored a coupon for a totally free entree under $15 for them in honor of my birthday!



It looks like your birthday freebie will be loaded onto your My Brio Rewards card on the first calendar day of your birthday month, and you'll then have 35 days to use the reward before it expires.

I love that flexibility -- it means I can eat at all my favorite restaurants during my birthday month, without having to pick and choose just a couple of meals right around my birthday.

Sign up for My Brio Rewards here.

Be sure to check out my long list of birthday freebies for all sorts of other offers worth snagging!

Comments