Piranha Killer Sushi: Free appetizer or dessert for your birthday

Here's an awesome birthday freebie to sign up for, courtesy of Piranha Killer Sushi: you can score a free appetizer or dessert during your birthday month when you join their mailing list!

Just sign up, and you'll get a certificate in your email inbox the day before your birthday month begins.  The free appetizer or dessert is good for dining in only.

No additional purchase is required!



Now, here's my confession: I don't actually eat sushi, except for the odd cucumber roll, which probably doesn't count.  But I still really like the cooked menu at Piranha -- they do this amazing fried rice with cream cheese and chunks of jumbo crab meat that is to die for.

The dessert menu is also killer -- in fact, I might just use my coupon on their Tower of Chocolate!

So don't skip this birthday freebie just because you don't do sushi -- you will still find something to eat here, I promise.

Sign up for the Piranha Killer Sushi mailing list here.

Check out a long list of additional birthday freebies here.

Want more freebies and deals? Go back to the front page, follow me on Twitter, or keep up with all the action on Facebook. 

Comments