Wow! For a limited time only, new TopCashBack members can snag a FREE 12-count box of Keurig® K-Cup® Snapple® Lemon Iced Tea from Bed Bath & Beyond (a $7.99 value!)
Plus even better, this offer ships FREE to your home.
These freebie deals are always extremely popular, so don't wait around to grab yours.
Here's how the deal works out:
- First things first: If you don't have an account yet, you'll need to go join TopCashBack, which is a rebate shopping site that gives you cash back on the purchases you make at various major websites (like Walmart and Amazon!)
- Once you've done that, come back to this page and go here to see the details of the free offer. NOTE: If you already have a TopCashBack account but you haven't used it to make a purchase yet, start at this step!
- From that link above, you can click through to shop at the Bed Bath & Beyond site by clicking the Get Cashback button.
- Buy a Keurig® K-Cup® Pack 12-Count Snapple® Lemon Iced Tea priced at $7.99. If the price changes, this deal is over!
- This is the ONLY variety that will trigger your $7.99 rebate from TopCashBack. If you buy a non-Snapple box of K-Cups, that won't get you any cash back.
- Within 21 business days, the $7.99 cashback will turn payable in your TopCashback account and can be credited straight to your checking or PayPal account. (This type of slightly delayed payout is very common for most rebate sites like TopCashBack/Ebates/Mr. Rebates -- they want to make sure people are not returning product and still getting their rebates. Still, it's something to keep in mind if you are worried about floating the cost of your tea for a few weeks.)
I know the list of steps might seem a little intimidating, but it is actually pretty simple to do. I did a similar freebie deal when I first joined TopCashBack and it went really smoothly for me.
Fair warning: I think this deal will run out before the 4/12 expiration date, so I would shop fast if you're interested!
Also, while this deal is limited to one $7.99 rebate per new TopCashBack account, each adult in your household can sign up for their own account under their own email address.
So consider sweet-talking your partner, spouse, or parent into signing up as well!