It's the start of a new quarter at CVS April 1, 2017 -- which means our quarterly Extra Bucks will be available today, either to print at the CVS Coupon Center, on your CVS mobile app or online!
If you're new to shopping at CVS, you might not be aware that you actually earn credit on virtually everything you buy there when you show your Extra Care card.
Basically, your purchase totals are tracked each quarter, and then you get 2% back of whatever you spent after coupons in the form of Extra Bucks!
I think personally the easiest thing to do is just to check my CVS mobile app, which provides me an option to send the Extra Bucks straight to my card.
I usually only score $1 or $2 in free Extra Bucks each quarter -- not because I don't shop at CVS, but because I can spend so little there out of pocket after coupons.
And you can really make even a couple of free dollars stretch when stacked with sales and coupons.
Here are a couple of current and upcoming CVS deals you could use your extra Extra Bucks on:
- Get PAID To Buy Garnier Fructis -- through 4/1 only!
- L'Oreal Mascara 46 Cents Each -- through 4/1 only!
- Possibly Two FREE Boxes Of Colgate Toothpaste -- starts 4/2
- Pantene + Head & Shoulders Just 80 Cents Per Bottle -- starts 4/2
- Tide Pods/Gain Flings 94 Cents Per Bag -- starts 4/2
What do you usually spend your quarterly Extra Bucks on? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.