Who feels like scoring some FREE hair care at CVS this weekend??
Starting Sunday, April 23, we can grab better than free Schwarzkopf hair care and color after all discounts.
Here's how the math works out:
- Gliss Hair Care -- on sale for $5.99 per bottle, with $7 back in Extra Bucks when you buy $20 of select products.
- Schwarzkopf Color Ultime Hair Color -- on sale for $9.99, and also part of the Spend $20, Get $7 in Extra Bucks promotion.
- Buy two bottles of Gliss and a box of Color Ultime for a pre-coupon price of $21.97. NOTE: You'll want to buy the hair color in its own separate transaction in order to have two receipts.
- Use the BOGO Gliss coupon from the 4/9 Red Plum insert.
- Pay $15.98 out of pocket for all three items, then get your $7 back in Extra Bucks.
- So that's like $8.98 for everything.
- Next, submit for this Try Me Free rebate on Gliss hair care AND this Try Me Free rebate on Schwarzkopf hair color. Both of these rebates require original receipts, which is why I recommended splitting up your purchases above.
- You'll get $5.99 back from the Gliss rebate and $9.99 back from the Color Ultime rebate.
- So all three are FREE, and you'll earn an additional $7 in profit!
NOTE: Remember, your Extra Care card tracks your purchases for qualifying Extra Bucks offers, which is why it's totally okay to purchase on multiple transactions.
Your $7 in Extra Bucks will just print on the final receipt that puts you over your $20 minimum purchase (so on the end of the second receipt for this scenario.)