Great news for CVS shoppers -- we have a HOT deal on Arm & Hammer laundry detergent headed our way this week!
We can snag a bottle for just 99 cents with the right mix of coupons!
Here's how the math works out:
- Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent -- on sale for $2.99 per bottle (plus part of a Spend $30, Get $10 in Extra Bucks offer.)
- Stack the $1 off coupon available as an app-exclusive CVS coupon with this $1 off printable coupon.
- Your final price drops to 99 cents!
Now, if you want to really stock up, you could work on this scenario instead:
- Buy 10 bottles for a pre-coupon price of $29.90, which is enough to trigger your $10 in Extra Bucks.
- Stack the $1 off app-exclusive CVS coupon with 10 of the $1 off printable coupon (multiple devices/phone numbers required.)
- Pay $18.90 out of pocket, then receive your $10 back in Extra Bucks.
- Your final price drops to $8.90 for all 10 bottles, or 89 cents each!
NOTE: This second scenario will probably require you to split up your purchases into multiple transactions.
Remember, your Extra Care card tracks your purchases -- so your Extra Bucks will print once you hit the 10th bottle, regardless of how many transactions you need to do!