Who feels like scoring some FREE hair care at Target this week?
We can get better than free Schwarzkopf hair care and color by combining the current Target mobile coupon (text BEAUTY to 827438 to get yours) with coupons and mail-in rebates!
Here's how the math works:
- Schwarzkopf Color Ultime Hair Color -- priced at $9.99 per box.
- Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ Shampoo -- priced at $4.99 per bottle.
- Wet N Wild Cosmetics -- assorted varieties priced as low as 94 cents each.
- Buy one box of hair color, two bottles of shampoo, and one Wet N Wild for a pre-coupon price of $20.91.
- Text BEAUTY to 827438 to receive a Target mobile coupon good for a free $5 gift card when you buy $20 or more in beauty or personal care products. If you're having problems receiving this text, the coupon is also available in this week's ad or in your Cartwheel app.
- Stack that Target coupon with this $3 off Schwarzkopf coupon, two of this $2 off Gliss coupon, and one 50 cents off Wet N Wild coupon from the 3/5 Smartsource insert.
- Pay $13.41 out of pocket for all four items, and then receive your free $5 Target gift card to use next time.
- So that's like $8.41 for all four items.
- Next, submit for this $2 Checkout 51 rebate good on the Schwarzkopf hair color.
- That knocks your price down to $6.41.
- Finally, submit for this Schwarzkopf Try Me Free rebate (will give you $6.99 back, which was the cost of the hair color after coupon.) NOTE: There is also a Gliss mail-in rebate available right now. However, both rebates require your original receipt, so you will need to pick one -- and the hair color rebate is more valuable!
- All four items will be FREE, plus you'll earn 58 cents in profit on your purchase after all discounts!