Head over to your neighborhood CVS by Saturday, March 25 and scan your Extra Care card at the Coupon Center for a possible $2 off $8 store coupon good on cosmetics!
Not everyone will receive this coupon, but if you DO receive it, I recommend holding it for a deal kicking off on Sunday, March 26:
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara -- priced at $5.99 each at many stores, with $4 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $12 or more.
- Buy two mascaras for a pre-coupon price of $11.98. This is close enough that your Extra Bucks will still print.
- Stack the $2 off $8 CVS coupon with two $3 off Maybelline coupons from the 3/5 Red Plum inserts.
- Pay $3.98 out of pocket, then receive your $4 back in Extra Bucks.
- So both mascaras are FREE, plus you'll earn an additional two cents in profit.