Rumor has it the HOT Wet N Wild coupons will be returning in the 3/5 Smartsource inserts this weekend!
This is perfect timing since CVS will kick off a new Extra Bucks offer on Sunday, March 5:
- Wet N Wild Cosmetics -- Spend $10 or more, earn $5 back in Extra Bucks (limit three $5 Extra Bucks awards per Extra Care card.)
- Buy 10 assorted makeup items priced at 99 cents each (at my store, that includes lipstick, lip liner, eye liner, eye shadow, and nail polish.)
- That's a pre-coupon price of $9.90 for all nine items, which is close enough to trigger your Extra Bucks.
- Use 10 50 cents off coupons from the 3/5 Smartsource insert.
- Spend $4.90 out of pocket, then get $5 back in Extra Bucks.
- All 10 items will be FREE, plus you'll earn 10 cents profit on your purchase!
Remember, you can make multiple trips to different stores to purchase yours if necessary -- once you hit your 10th item, your Extra Bucks will print on that last receipt. 😎
Now, if you haven't yet tried CVS Curbside yet, there is currently a $10 off $15 coupon code valid for NEW users.
And while you can't use coupons on CVS Curbside purchases yet, you do earn Extra Bucks! Read more about the CVS Curbside program here.
So you could consider this deal instead:
- Buy 20 assorted makeup items priced at 99 cents each through the Curbside app.
- That's a pre-coupon price of $19.80.
- Use coupon code CVSCURB2017 to take $10 off your purchase.
- Pay $9.80 out of pocket for all 20 items, then receive $10 back in Extra Bucks (because you did the deal twice.)
- All 20 items are FREE, plus you'll earn 20 cents in profit on your purchase!
And remember, this Wet N Wild offer doesn't kick off until Sunday, March 5.