UPDATE: Readers are reporting that the $2 off 2 Dove hair care coupon can't be used on Dove Men + Care, so I put together an alternate (and even BETTER) deal that will get you stocked up for 3 cents per bottle after all discounts!
Check your Walgreens app for a POSSIBLE coupon good for a bonus 3000 Balance Rewards points (like $3 in buying power) back on a purchase of $15 or more!
I don't think everyone will have this in their apps -- but if you received it like I did, it makes for a terrific deal with this week's BOGO 50% off sale on Dove products:
- Dove Men+Care 2 in 1 Shampoo -- priced at $5.29 per bottle, plus on a BOGO 50% off sale AND 5000 points back when you spend $15 or more.
- Dove Advanced Care Intensive Repair Shampoo -- priced at $4.79 each, plus also on the BOGO 50% off sale AND 5000 points back.
- Buy four bottles for a pre-coupon price of $15.12.
- Stack the 3000 points bonus coupon from your Walgreens app with two $2 off Dove Men + Care coupons from the 1/29 Red Plum insert AND one $3 off 2 Dove hair care coupon, also from the 1/29 Red Plum insert.
- Pay $8.12 out of pocket for all four bottles, then receive 8000 Balance Rewards points (3000 from your bonus coupon, and 5000 from your purchase.) That's like $8 to use on a future transaction.
- So that's like a final price of 12 cents for all four bottles, or just 3 cents each!
Now, if you didn't receive the bonus points coupon, you could just use the Dove coupons as listed above.
In that case, you would pay $8.12 out of pocket, and then receive 5000 Balance Rewards points back (like $5 in buying power.)
So your final price would be $3.12 for all four bottles, or just 78 cents each. Still an excellent price!
Remember, this deal lasts only through Saturday, February 18, so don't wait around if you're interested.