Hurry over here to print a new mail-in rebate form good for $5 back when you buy $20 worth of Persil ProClean Laundry Detergent!
This rebate is good on purchases made between now and March 31, 2017. Limit one rebate per household or address.
Here's the fine print on the offer for you:
Terms and Conditions: Consumer is responsible for sales tax. The refund for $5.00 is only on purchases of valid Persil products totaling $20.00 pre-tax. If coupon is used, amount of the coupon will be deducted from the purchase price and the actual price paid before taxes will be refunded. Requests must be postmarked by April 30, 2017. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. PO boxes will not be paid except in North Dakota. Allow six to eight weeks after mailing for delivery of your check. Limit one offer per envelope and one rebate per product/ name/ household/ address. The Dial Corporation, A Henkel Company reserves the right to confirm identification. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under US Mail fraud statutes (18 USC Sections 1341 and 1342)
There will be lots of different ways to use this rebate before the end of March rolls around, but here's one deal to consider at Target this week:
- Persil Sensitive Skin Liquid Laundry Detergent -- 64-load bottles on sale for $11.99 each, with a free $5 Target gift card back when you buy two in the same transaction (good through 2/18 only).
- Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $23.98.
- Use the $2 off coupon from the 2/12 Red Plum insert OR this $2 off printable coupon, along with the $1 off coupon from the 2/12 Red Plum insert. (Remember, per the fine print you need to spend $20 pre-tax.)
- Pay $20.98 out of pocket, then receive your free $5 Target gift card for next time.
- So that's like $15.98 for both big bottles.
- Next, submit for this $1 SavingStar rebate AND the $5 mail-in rebate.
- Your final price drops to $9.98 for both big bottles, or $4.99 each! That works out to just 8 cents per load, which is a TERRIFIC price for this brand.